This is Waves community forum, helpdesk and knowledge base

Answered

order has not been created - want to buy EOT tokens with btc

Sascha 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 6

Hey, I transfered 0.1 BTC to my account but cannot buy EOT's with it. the orders won't be accepted.

What am I doing wrong?

greetings

Sascha

Fees
Answered

куда делись биткоины

aigizlo3103 5 months ago in How to? • updated by TarasZ 5 months ago 5

Были на балансе 0.37 биткоинов, решил перевести на биржу битрекс, но в истории транзакций указан совсем другой адрес куда я переводил битки, я даже не знаю откуда э

тот адрес взят, куда они перевелись?

Bitcoin Gateway
Answered

can't find my account where i have assets investment. it was very confusing to me and i think i have created few diferent accounts with same passworth and user name, same seed , sometimes i get acces to the account where i have my investments , but most o

unlimitedvoicetextdata5g 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 1

can't find my account where i have assets investment. it was very confusing to me and i think i have created few diferent accounts with same passworth and user name, same seed , sometimes i get acces to the account where i have my investments , but most of the times i get sign in the accounts i have no assets, is there eny posibilities you can help me to to find my right account and  eliminate the accounts are no the ones i need?  my name is javier garrido  password Elmonoenelpalo123  email [email protected] thank you 

SEED
Fixed

Глюченое говно

Paxliberte 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 1

Биткоины с кошелька не отправляются, пишет что номер неверный. Ордер на бирже Waves не создается. 

Answered

Нет денег на комиссию

Глеб Бутрик 5 months ago in How to? • updated 5 months ago 3

Добрый день!

Только сейчас узнал о том, что нужна комиссия для вывода средств.

У меня её нет. Краны не присылают эти 0.001 WAVES-ов.

Как быть? Прошу, помогите... Кто-то может скинуть эту копейку? У меня монеты застряли :(

Fees
Answered

How to buy EOT Token from my Waves Lite Client wallet

Zeny 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 1

I already created a waves lite client and has succcesfully sent bitcoin into the wallet. I cannot figure out where can I buy EOT Token from there, can you advise please where should I go and how many token can I buy with my .05755596BTC. Thank you.

Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
Answered

Tried to verify my Waves wallet and possibly not accepted as nothing heard back after trying

gwoodward 5 months ago in How to? • updated 5 months ago 3

I have tried today to send to To Waves wallet thinking all was OK with verificatoin

Waves Lite Client
Answered

Reissue tokens

Joseph O Polanco 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 6

If a token is non-reissuable can it's owner make it reissuable?

Answered

Can't buy WAGERR/WAVES on Waves lite client

Jyde13 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 29

Every attempt to buy WAGERR/WAVES on Waves Lite Client were declined, after I have transferred 3.555...... WAVES from my Bittrex WAVES Wallet day before yesterday. 

Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX)