This is Waves community forum, helpdesk and knowledge base

Answered

BTC undelivered

Gerald Lau 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 10

Admin, please assist. I've my Waves tokens and Bitcoin. now i tried to transfer the bitcoin but the transaction was unsuccessful due to some errors. the SMALL RED BOX came out on the RIGHT TOP corner.. NOW I tried to withdraw the BTC again but the BTC" WITHDRAWAL" box only came out less than a second and DISAPPEAR AGAIN.. MAY i know what does it mean?? Really have no IDEA how does it works? 

Bitcoin Gateway
Answered

How do we exclude US residents from our WAVES-hosted ICO?

Joseph O Polanco 6 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 6 months ago 2

Answered

Cryptoping Icoming Transfer since 1st of July

bamky3012 6 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 6 months ago 1

I transferred some PING into my waves address since 1st of July. The transaction is yet to reflect in my account though I can see it as an incoming transfer. Is this normal. Its 5 DAYS now.

Assets
Answered

How ADD WAVES on WavesClient

Oscar J. Fernández 6 months ago in How to? • updated by Alexxxkid 5 months ago 11

Hi,

I have some questions about WavesLiteClient:

-I´ve deposited a fews BTC into my BitcoinAdress on WavesClient. But now im trying to use the Market but DONT WORK. cant change my BTC into WAVES. Why?

-I need the WAVES to let me Withdraws another tokens now holding on my account, INCNT. How I could withdraw them?

Tyyy and nicetoomet youuuuuuuuuu

Waves Lite Client Fees
Answered

Partial Transaction

NewUser 6 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 6 months ago 1

I have a partial transaction order. Almost Half of the transaction is completed. Half is left. If I cancel the order now, will it revert back all the order I placed or only the left-out order? I want only my left-out order to be reverted.

Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
Answered

Indapay problem

lanic 6 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 6 months ago 1

So i tried to buy some waves for fees through the normal procedure, but when the 3d secure service starts i just get directed back to where i am supposed to enter my credit card info with a message that there was an error. I have a little btc in my wallet, which i was planning to buy some waves with, but without waves to pay for the fee i cannot even access my btc. My address is 3P4ToCJ8xzBiRArX9q3Cwq41fSPDSSv4gfb.

Fees
Answered

list of supported tokens

George 6 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 6 months ago 1

I want to know what tokens are being accepted by Waves Little Client.  Right now I have Incent and Wager on Waves 

Waves Lite Client
Fixed

Как удалить ордер?

slavakapitonov 6 months ago in How to? • updated 1 month ago 16

Создал ордер на продажу. Теперь не могу его отменить, потому что его нигде нет....

Answered

Good afternoon! I ask to help me in my situation....

[email protected] 6 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 6 months ago 1

Good afternoon! I ask to help me in my situation. I created a purse on the site.
Sent the money with wagger.com
Created a personal account: VladimirTsvetkov.
Now the problem: can't log in to your personal account.
Here is the address of the purse. I sent 1 150 wagger.
Thanks for the help!
Best regards, Vladimir

Assets
Answered

Wagerr

stephen_conyers 6 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 6 months ago 1

why are my wagerr coins taking so long to appear in my wallet

Assets