Answered
Srini 3 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 2 months ago 32

I want to buy COE using my BTC. I don't have any wave token as this is my first buy. So, Please help me to get the wave token. I am not able to buy/sell any token without the waves. Please help me

3PQpFpERZWR2sV73k4tTPJ62bLW5XjrnKtS

Fees Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
Answered

Hello!

Done, check your wallet. Please do not forget to buy a few Waves for the fees - How to trade tokens on the DEX

TX ID: 97WcE5RVZJj8W1P2GxQY7R1GykuRJnSFJXbJUJx9ThK9 | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 05/08/2017 12:21:34 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns | TX AMOUNT: 0.00300000 Waves | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3PQpFpERZWR2sV73k4tTPJ62bLW5XjrnKtS | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves

Also, there is a limit for the order amount. The amount can not be less than 1 Waves or less than 1 for any asset. In the next releases of the full node, we will fix this limitation. So, at the moment if you want to buy less than 1 Coeval with BTC or ETH, first please exchange BTC/ETH > Waves > Waves > Coeval. Or just use Waves / Coeval pair.

Hi, i really need help here. I'm to do a withdrawal of my BTC to an exchange...but sadly I ran out of wavess.

all i need is 0.002.  If anyone could help me send i'll be glad to transfer to your account some fees.

Please help!

Address:

3P7AVJArD9ovBNVNNuWsPRezZaTzrYVy8sG

Hey!

Done, check your wallet. Please do not forget to buy a few Waves for the fees - How to trade tokens on the DEX

TX ID: FY36t3eJxz4ip6QYN2TK6HDcXnMQxYnNsUwgpdB1giSo | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 05/08/2017 12:30:39 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns | TX AMOUNT: 0.00300000 Waves | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3P7AVJArD9ovBNVNNuWsPRezZaTzrYVy8sG | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves

Hey Thanks Twiggy....!... what's ur account i'll pay you back.

also why does the withdraw button on wavess keeps on blink and return to menu when i click it?

Answered

It's not necessary, but if you want just use this address - 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns

If the withdraw button does not work. So it is a known bug with Google Chrome. Please use an online version - https://waveswallet.io with firefox or google chrome (try to reload the wallet several times).

Just import an account with the seed phrase - How to restore access to my account?

Hi Twiggy... thanks... I just send some btc to you. Thanks a lot!

Wow! Thank you, it is not necessary, but in any case, thanks you =)

Hello! Same problem here! First buy on the platform; want to buy soe Waves and some Coeval. 

Just need the 0.003 for the first fee!

My wallet is: 3PNnaPCsxws3GonT1MDUJGFFNwwwu9vkVzN

Please help me! Thank you! :D

Hey!

Hi Twiggy,

I want to buy WAVES with my BTC but d not have enough for the fees. I also tried shapeshift but I am unable. Could you add the fee for me?

3P3p4PZmTeZH59ztDehhoqQ2sWRo6eecTv9

Thank you!

Hey!

done! thanks twiggyyy

Hi, 

i need to buy waves, i just need 1 for now to make transactions.

My waves wallet address is: 3PEURoi1JWd1NgTzqvMcNYD7Dr3rYcvLbGz

Hey!

i need 0.003 waves so i can make a transaction with my btc. Can i have some help with this?

3PAXF5qvb7JXpd57JQDaFbLzcDkYvdnD8XL

is my wallet adress

Thanks, if you want i can pay you back now. Please let me know.

It's not necessary, but if you want just use this address - 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns

i want to buy Waves, can give me some for the fee pls

my adresse here

3P7TDrF8fax4CR9kYFGvw56zLrdEwiCU4ky

Hello.  I need to get my first Waves for transfers fees.  I just need the minimum to get started.

My Waves address is:  3PQnsWypwhv8uecM7tnhhUZ4Dc2h83iDbSA

Thank You.

Hello!

Please use bitcoins for buying min 0.006 Waves without any waves.

Just exchange some bitcoins for 0.006 Waves.

You no longer have to pay the initial fee before you buy Waves. The commission is charged later. At the moment it works only with Waves/BTC pair, so please follow the instructions - How to trade tokens on the DEX

Let me know if something goes wrong.

Hello, I am new here. I want to buy some Waves. I do not know how to do it. I have some BTC and want to send it here to buy Waves. Can you help me?

Hello!

Just follow the instructions - How to trade tokens on the DEX

Let me know if something goes wrong.

Hello.  I don't have any wave tokens because I just started.  So, Please help me to get the wave token. I am not able to buy/sell any token without the waves.  I just need the minimum Waves right now to get started.  Thank You.  My address is:

3PQnsWypwhv8uecM7tnhhUZ4Dc2h83iDbSA

I have tried buying Waves via DEX but no matter what I do, the order errors out.  Please help.  Thank you.

Please use bitcoins for buying min 0.006 Waves without any waves.

Just exchange some bitcoins for 0.006 Waves.

You no longer have to pay the initial fee before you buy Waves. The commission is charged later. At the moment it works only with Waves/BTC pair, so please follow the instructions - How to trade tokens on the DEX

I have tried to execute that several times but it hasn't worked.  Is there any way you can execute the trade for me using the BTC that is in the account now?  Thank you.

Send me please full page screenshot with the DEX platform, filled order form and raised error. 

Just tried it again using a different browser and it worked.  Thank you.

Great! Thank you for letting me know.

Feel free to ask questions if something goes wrong.