Answered

Hi I need 0.003 waves to complete a transaction. My wallet address 3PJ9CZa8iC9Y8N8G1djnPX8VTEU6gWe2gHe

OneDays124 4 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 3 months ago 23

Hi I need 0.003 waves to complete a transaction. My wallet address 3PJ9CZa8iC9Y8N8G1djnPX8VTEU6gWe2gHe

Fees

Senk you very much!

Answered

Hello!

Done, check your wallet. Please do not forget to buy a few Waves for the fees - How to trade tokens on the DEX

TX ID: A7ERr8WgxjuFwe5Vz9coLFhCYUtiPiz7djaVN5uonj1N | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 06/08/2017 21:26:13 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns | TX AMOUNT: 0.00300000 Waves | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3PJ9CZa8iC9Y8N8G1djnPX8VTEU6gWe2gHe | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves

Hi. Can you help me to ? I buy bitcoins and forget for fee for next trade.

3P4LppyuLoPDvur1eHVS5snQ9XA6RJnRpho

Done, check your wallet. Please do not forget to buy a few Waves for the fees - How to trade tokens on the DEX

Hi there, i'm stuck and can't trade. It says i need at least 0.003 Waves. Can you help?

3PNTA3CCrJi67VADSnE4oLfwRijAshWikGv

Hello!

Hello! Could someone please hook me up ----->  3PQWQyWvHy2F6XrXozsvaFD872aAwA1CxRa

Trying to withdraw btc but I need wav. I tried to buy wav but indacoin wont do business with me cause i'm in the us. :/

Hello!

same problem 0.001

3PDtKvdZQDnXPBMqRHrBNTVsy4vpKM4G1Eb

same problem 0.001

3PDtKvdZQDnXPBMqRHrBNTVsy4vpKM4G1Eb

hello,

I have same problem . 

I want to  withdraw my btc , but I cant buy Waves on the  platform ,

It is badly done..  

why the platform do not convert my btc on waves direclty for the Fee's ? 

my adress : I need 0.003 WAVES  pls
my adress waves : 3PMPDHwqFXHrTVbogpD7CTtMt4ZRCcP2Fhe

thank you !!

Hello i got the same problem  0.003 WAV: 3P9jmYhtDMZHpNwvFWBNtbSQQN2A9kaqANr Thank you!

PS: Why does i take so long to get some ETH on the waves platform? Does it take more then one hour?

I don't see any incoming ETH 

If you did not receiving anything, please raise a private ticket with

1. Waves address - 

2. Ethereum address - 

3. ETH tx id - 

4. Amount - 

How to open a support ticket?

please 0.003WAV      3P6f13GtqjHu3sGgjtKWJTySH9QnvCvuXrm     Thank you!

Yes, but your balance is empty. Please deposit your account with BTC or ETH. We are sending starting Waves only for DEX fee or for transferring fee.

My waves address is 3PBXrHSrVzHg5kVv2RFjZXzX71mGNgoxSNs, I am requesting the 0.003 waves to begin transactions. 

Already sent, check your wallet.
Commenting disabled