Answered
dario.scarcella 3 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 2 months ago 59

Hi could you send Waves to my account for a transaction? thanks 

My address is 3P3Hq9mvpcdzWzTcgCZq4WzCRPgw6BXhwNQ

Fees
+1
Answered

Hello!

Done, check your wallet. Please do not forget to buy a few Waves for the fees - How to trade tokens on the DEX

TX ID: GJKHLPCqxjX8YjV4MoUjpewxBzDS79wuEyrzMM6jkwLS | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 06/08/2017 21:53:12 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns | TX AMOUNT: 0.00300000 Waves | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3P3Hq9mvpcdzWzTcgCZq4WzCRPgw6BXhwNQ | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves

To dev ..

Dev can you help me ... i cant make a transaction

I send 0.1 eth on my account on waves but i cant convert my token to waves can you help me ??

I think i need wavescoin to make a transaction but i dont have wavescoin

can i barrow some wavescoin to make a transactions on you platform thanks this is my waves add

3PFrtosZBGkqLcUQw9cbYffxSaUEqRTX8s1

Hello friend Twiggy Smile

Could you also help with transfer 0.01 Waves to my account .

I need waves to do a transfer and I don't have waves for the fee

3PPNowb2T9ZaKB1z39vr4ZzZzNtYwbs8QiP

Thank you so much

Hi, I need waves too to start the transaction process. Can anyone send me a mere pittance to cover trans' costs? Addy here: 3P7GcmasAxLzt9Fx5m1fd7DJUamvNJgL4bA

Thanks ia!

Hello!

Done, check your wallet. Please do not forget to buy a few Waves for the fees - How to trade tokens on the DEX

TX ID: 6hZJAxxG3Beb4hWEqAFruxkJyEvcXmBNWiM8kGbiwmqD | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 06/08/2017 23:36:13 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns | TX AMOUNT: 0.00300000 Waves | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3P7GcmasAxLzt9Fx5m1fd7DJUamvNJgL4bA | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves

help me with this 

heyhey, it's there! Thank you SO much. Now I need to figure out the whole thing-- have some Starta in here I want to trade some of it for something else? (also maybe for some Waves for costs) ... 

I have the same issue, I have incoming bitcoin deposit but it won't go thru and whne I try to buy waves I need waves again but I don't have waves for the fee. Wallet address is 3PBx5oCE6Xf5GvLST4oUzNykrai4V5Y9oHg

Already sent, check your Wallet.

Hey I have the same problem. 3PQoESj264k1jCgbzvgKo65wYGBvGBuZUY7

I have the same problem. Please send me waves 3P8oCsVt65B8Tbnv8daLtgKQHhCwofNST7r

TX ID: 7KScrHqcGTfMoY82QNboBTPj9gPg6XDTpqjAMf8kyLEB | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 07/08/2017 10:37:14 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns | TX AMOUNT: 0.00300000 Waves | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3P8oCsVt65B8Tbnv8daLtgKQHhCwofNST7r | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves

same issue 3PQ8gbx8Lxy7UKVGpufBwL8Z1wLouGN8c9L

TX ID: EoZnj81CqwyNdksbKEgsDr5xYbQVzeXma1Hmu9DTi5Xm | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 07/08/2017 10:38:31 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PNaPGR16WCT9NmC1wP3iTFPSYJZeX8D7Ns | TX AMOUNT: 0.00300000 Waves | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3PQ8gbx8Lxy7UKVGpufBwL8Z1wLouGN8c9L | TX FEE: 0.001 Waves

Can you please send me waves for transaction fees.

3P5BUao1dA8Fka21EZcVUSnKVa9FoSjRTZV

thanks

3PMu2GTaePNqtz11h7zg5ByYLkcHwRGsZyP

thanks

3PH3LR7C7keCwyYpMBqmq8gQ3m9oBFHuAcJ

thanks

Same issue, would you please be so kind?

3P5oeSn8nDX72Ukd7tSZNAQ1CS6sAAbFbdH

Thanks

Same here, My ETH is stock as am unable to buy Waves. 3P2DucErWZudoFcu9bHg1CchoekmbkSt5AE

Seen, thanks

Please Please someone send me  0.001 waves ....for transaction......i cant exchange , it gives me error, i dont even know how to find my waves Address over here. -_- .

Thanks in advance for any help

3PFK73xg63FvZg5BzrqXvoKwuRVKTWzBxHB

wave address

Also need some waves for first tx to buy more waves.  

3PQf3Z99dtyaZfxaXvENNHhZnsDYex74nAE

Also need some waves for first tx to buy more waves.  

3P2xFf4vXrUgP1njaF2Riv3X1Mryj9aCt6n

But you have enough waves. Check your wallet and amount that you want to trade - http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P2xFf4vXrUgP1njaF2Riv3X1Mryj9aCt6n

There is a limit for the order amount. The amount can not be less than 1 Waves or less than 1 for any asset. In the next releases of the full node, we will fix this limitation.

Waves are still incoming for about 11 hours by now, i want to trade it to wagerr

I can see that you received 133 Waves 737 mins ago. =)

Also, need some waves for transactions :P

3PR3LyJ3ivyNWjZwppNVojNXE7NYBWk9vDJ

im not seeing any?

First, check it here - http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PR3LyJ3ivyNWjZwppNVojNXE7NYBWk9vDJ Then reload your wallet. If you seed Block 0 in your wallet, please check your connection because your wallet now is offline.

If you use the VPN service or something else, please disable it. Also, please check time and date setting on your device and synchronize it if required.

wait. i think it just hasnt appeared in my assets page?

Waves tokens are always available on the wallet dashboard, in the WAVES section.

I also need some waves for transactions. 

3PAntLzAYJShpAYZREwjCJ3LNXP3dJd5QhW

I am wanting to trade some ether for waves but the orders wont go through - Do I need some of these wave that people are asking for? The setup to transfer seems quite confusing - 3P6guQ4HUYfHCAjdkiC1c33ojf8aDfEBn5s

To dev ..

Dev can you help me ... i cant make a transaction

I send 0.1 eth on my account on waves but i cant convert my token to waves can you help me ??

I think i need wavescoin to make a transaction but i dont have wavescoin

can i barrow some wavescoin to make a transactions on you platform thanks this is my waves add

3PFrtosZBGkqLcUQw9cbYffxSaUEqRTX8s1

Can i ask for help ???Why i cant buy waves using ethereum even i have 0.003 waves for fee
I think theres a problem on your platform

What amount do you trying to trade?

There is a limit for the order amount. The amount can not be less than 1 Waves or less than 1 for any asset. In the next releases of the full node, we will fix this limitation.

OMG so i need to buy 1 waves using my ethereum

Cant buy 0.1 of waves ?

Why not? 0.1 ETH ≈ 5.93 Waves at the time =)

I mean i have 0.01 eth only 

Can i have 0.003 worth of wwaves again ?? Please

Answered

I can see that you still have enough waves for the first order. Buy some waves for the fee - http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PFrtosZBGkqLcUQw9cbYffxSaUEqRTX8s1

Hmmm question again ... why cant i send my eth to other wallet ? The sys need 35characters starting with 1W ??

Because you need to use WITHDRAW button. Check it - How to deposit and withdraw Ethereum

PS: If you tried and withdraw button does not work. So it is a known bug with Google Chrome. Please use an online version - https://waveswallet.io with firefox or google chrome (try to click on the withdraw button several times).

Just import an account with the seed phrase - How to restore access to my account?

Hello friend Twiggy Smile

Could you also help with transfer 0.01 Waves to my account .

I need waves to do a transfer and I don't have waves for the fee

3PPNowb2T9ZaKB1z39vr4ZzZzNtYwbs8QiP

Thank you so much

Commenting disabled