Answered

when is my 0.0322 BTC going to show up at my BTC Address: 3LYcGjofiboroVUUNd9QM1FKAhVapkgpnM

von Royal 2 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 2 months ago 6

RE: MY WAVES WALLET ADDRESS: 3PLmpdAMukfXoBP25ApeV5JEt9dCB4iEhrM

Dear Waves,

I made a withdrawal into this my other BTC  Address

3LYcGjofiboroVUUNd9QM1FKAhVapkgpnM from my wave account Wallet Seed:

But, it first must go into this Waves Address:3PAs2qSeUAfgqSKS8LpZPKGYEjJKcud9Djr 

and from this Waves Wallet to my Ultimate BTC Recipient Address: 

: 3LYcGjofiboroVUUNd9QM1FKAhVapkgpnM 

*The problem for me is that this 0.0322 BTC was Successfully withdrawn and applicable fees paid, But there is not even an Incoming BTC at my Receiving BTC Address which is : 

3LYcGjofiboroVUUNd9QM1FKAhVapkgpnM 

** So far, my 0.0322 BTC  has been credited to the Waves Wallet :3PAs2qSeUAfgqSKS8LpZPKGYEjJKcud9Djr 

*** So, when is my 0.0322 BTC going to show up at my BTC Address:

3LYcGjofiboroVUUNd9QM1FKAhVapkgpnM 

Please help!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Von Royal, Esq.

S.E.C

Waves token Bitcoin Gateway

im having the same problem. i sent bitcoin from my coinbase wallet to my waves bitcoin wallet and nothing shows up in the waves wallet. its .026 of bit coin i would rather not loose it.

I am having the same problem please this is serious.

Answered

Hello!

3PAs2qSeUAfgqSKS8LpZPKGYEjJKcud9Djr is the gateway address. 

First, the BTC transmitted as WBTC (Waves BTC) token, then Waves gateway processed them and finally sends as BTC transaction. 

What is Waves BTC?

The Waves BTC token (WBTC) represents Bitcoin on the Waves blockchain. Waves allow people to store and transfer it more efficiently due to Waves’ high speeds and low transaction fees.

Every WBTC token is 1:1 backed by Bitcoin held in a secure multi-sig account.

You will receive coins to your Bitcoin address which you used. By the way, withdraw process can takes up to 120 minutes.

PS: Check your wallet - https://blockchain.info/tx/e5e7aae5b0d5e225085d93bf2c207db3476e4acb1a7b727356f9c68dc311a08b

https://wavesdesk.com/explorer/address/3PAs2qSeUAfgqSKS8LpZPKGYEjJKcud9Djr

Here is the transaction link for the problem. I don't know what next do we have to do.