This is Waves community forum, helpdesk and knowledge base

Answered

cannot connect to exchange, keeps saying error and currency not found, cannot find wagerr tokens

hunterr 5 months ago in Bug • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 3

my tokens were sent to my lite client desktop version, but i cannot find them or see wagerr or any other currency, nothing in portfolio and all kinds of red error pop ups on the right... 

Waves Lite Client
Answered

assets appearing and disappearing?

flapjackphil1 5 months ago • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 5

Hi - why do assets sometimes show in my latest transactions, then just disappear after a couple of minutes? (they disappear off the latest transactions and havent been added on the portfolio tab)

Answered

Can you please tell me if there is a link to the training material, how to create a successful ICO on Waves?

Sergio Tigra 5 months ago in Suggestions • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 1

Can you please tell me if there is a link to the training material, how to create a successful ISO on Waves?

ICO
Answered

Can`t buy or sell wagerr with btc

junghy1199 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 1

I have WGR & BTC. but, I can`t buy or sell them.

So, i want to get 0.003 waves to buy some waves

How can i get 0.003 waves?

please check my issue.

Thank you.

Address : 3PMcMbFpxMXfU9kUcgCJ5H4deyhS6j6GSzE

Fees
Answered

leased coins earning

jyotianand01 5 months ago in How to? • updated 5 months ago 2

my lite wallet not updated after  1000 blocks and show error

Leasing
Answered

withdraw bitcoin pop up window disappearing

danxdan 5 months ago in Bug • updated by Twiggy Smile 4 months ago 12

I'm trying to withdraw my bitcoin to send to another wallet but the when I click the withdraw button the pop up window appears for a second and disappears. The Waveslite app remains dimmed but there is not pop up window to type my bitcoin address. 

Waves Lite Client
Answered

I have Waves for commission but still see 'Error! Order has not been created!'

anatoly.cherniakov 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 4 months ago 7

I'm trying to make Sell Primalbase Token but it says 'Error! Order has not been created!'. Also I have waves for commission. Thanks!

Answered

Can not see the sell order I created!

viewmore 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 8
Hello, I created an order to sell 500 WGR coins, and my balance in the decentralized exchange reflects 500 coins less, though the balance in my portfolio is showing my balance including those 500 coins. I've not been reimbursed for a sale, nor does the sell order appear under my orders, or history (it just says create your first order). How can I find those 500 coins, and once I do, is it possible to cancel the sell order?
Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
Answered

sendıng waves to wave

ferruh danaci 5 months ago in Bug • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 11

ı sent 1 wave from my wallet to another wave wallet but 1 wave gone from my wallet and now ı see no goıng transactıon also no ıncomıng transactıon to other wallet. what ıs that?

Waves Lite Client
Answered

How it work?

barista1992 5 months ago in How to? • updated by Twiggy Smile 5 months ago 1

I can not figure out how the coins are credited with these cranes, one day I was stigmatized by the link, 8190 came, now I'm running around all the links for a couple of days, there are confirmations and the coins do not come, I do not understand.

My wallet: 3PHiJSx6ZdBLxTembyjfdEFU7dNf4Euj5Ft

Thx