After creating, any Waves based asset becomes automatically available on the Waves DEX. So, you can trade it with any trading pair against any other assets.
If you want to add your Asset to another exchange, you should definitely send a request to add your Asset to the selected exchange. We recommend that you start with those stock exchanges to which the Assets created on the Waves platform have already been added.
Perhaps to add your Asset to a third-party exchange, you may need the following information:
1. Asset name - (For example, Bitcoin).
2. Ticker / short name of your Asset - (For example, BTC).
3. Algorithm - Waves based asset. 4. Number of blocks / block height - http://wavesexplorer.com, "Current height:")
5. Token supply
6. Commission - 0.001 Waves.
7. Block time - 1 min 8. The programming language - Scala.
9. Type of mining - POS
10. secp256k1ver - New
11. Source code - https://github.com/wavesplatform
12. Explorer - https://wavesexplorer.com
13. API request with data of your Asset -
http://nodes.wavesnodes.com/transactions/info/Add here Asset ID of your Asset
The trading volume of Asset with Bitcoin (find your asset in the list) - http://dev.pywaves.org/dexbtc The volume of Asset trading with Waves (find your asset in the list) - http://dev.pywaves.org/dexwaves
For more information about your asset, please click on this link - http://dev.pywaves.org/assets (just find your Asset in the list and click on Asset Id).
Customer support service by UserEcho